Forgiveness Herbal Teas – this tea is inspired by the Bath of Reconciliation and Release to rise above negative thoughts and create a space for forgiveness. This tea will promote a sense of calmness while releasing cellular trauma from your soul. When you drink your Forgiveness tea welcome God’s Love into your heart.
1. Place 1 tsp, (1 scoop) of herbs in your reusable eco-friendly tea bag
2. Place bag in your favorite teacup
3. Pour hot (boiled) water into your cup (the herbs are submerged in the hot water)
4. Cover your cup (with another bowl or plate) to keep the steam in and maintain the healing properties of the essentials from the herbs, flowers and/or roots
5. Let it steep for at least 10 minutes (if bark or berries-20 min., roots-30 min.)
6. Squeeze the excess water (don't throw out herbs yet, you may want to get another cup out of it) once done, throw out the herbs and rinse out tea bag (let dry) for your next use
7. If you choose to sweeten, use natural sweeteners such as honey, agave, monk juice, or coconut sugar. Or try it without sweetener!