I am Worthy Herbal Teas – this tea is inspired by the Divine Presence Spiritual Bath to create a space to reconnect with self. Reclaim and embrace your whole self with vitality and inspired optimism. As you sip on this tea repeat to yourself that you are a Divine Presence and Worthy to be Loved.
I am Worthy
1. Place 1 tsp, (1 scoop) of herbs in your reusable eco-friendly tea bag
2. Place bag in your favorite teacup
3. Pour hot (boiled) water into your cup (the herbs are submerged in the hot water)
4. Cover your cup (with another bowl or plate) to keep the steam in and maintain the healing properties of the essentials from the herbs, flowers and/or roots
5. Let it steep for at least 10 minutes (if bark or berries-20 min., roots-30 min.)
6. Squeeze the excess water (don't throw out herbs yet, you may want to get another cup out of it) once done, throw out the herbs and rinse out tea bag (let dry) for your next use
7. If you choose to sweeten, use natural sweeteners such as honey, agave, monk juice, or coconut sugar. Or try it without sweetener!